Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Man, I hated high school.

If you will ask me how i felt about high school, i could describe it in two words....HATE IT.  You see when i was in high school it was hell, the worst place you could ever be. During that time i had countless bullies, horrible teachers and a very rowdy environment. As i entered my first year and was still adjusting to the new school and environment what i got was bullies..bullies..bullies.. As the years progressed, i still face bullies in another shape and form but same intention, to humiliate and destroy me.. At least, my college life cured what those idiots did. I had horrible teachers, they usually let the bullies humiliate me or even add their own kind of insult. Don't get me wrong i also had good teachers, but what the horrible teachers did overshadowed what the good ones imprinted on me. Aside from bullies and teachers i really didn't like how the other students acted. That school is a catholic school and i came from another catholic school but as i remember my schoolmates in that other school didn't acted that way. Its like prison in that high school. Maybe its hormones or something like that. So there, if i don't attend your stupid reunions you now know why..Nothing in the foreseeable future would make me attend one.

No comments: