Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hindot

Whats with the word hindot? I was reading the multiply blog of one darnalipad(its a very good read) and in one of the post the word Hindot was used. I've heard this word before but it did not lay an impact, except now. I can't get the word hindot out of my mind. Hindot, Hindot, Hindot. That's a new word added to my upgrading vocabulary.

Urbandictionary.com defines it as something that means F___K. Tamang Tama, the word rhymes with the filipino translation of F__k. Haha. So from now on whenever I get mad at someone or kung galit ako sa mundo Ill just say. K______t ka. Just Kiddin.

Phrases where Hindot can be used:

Hindot na Pulitiko.
Hindot na Kapitbahay.
Hindot na Ex.
Hindot na Terrorista.
Hindot na drug pusher.

Hay Hindot, tama na at baka mahindot pa ako..

No comments: