Thursday, September 27, 2007

What would i want to be mature or immature?

This is supposed to be a rant blog, but after considerating things i've come up with this realization. Id rather be immature like a child who has little cares about adult stuff. Id rather watch cartoons, play some video games, tease some one here or there and do things inappropriate for my age. Im just 23 (almost 24) and I think there's more things to enjoy in life and no one can enjoy it except for immature people like me.. If immaturity means having crush with almost all the girls I see then well im freaking immature.. I believe immaturity is just an image, a tag by people to suppress someone to do what will make him happy. I don't wanna rush maturity,I think it will come at a certain age and It will show up when a decision needs to be made. What makes a Man/Woman is not how "mature" he/she is, its how he/she handles a specific situation and how he/she decides on a specific situation. So for all those who think im immature eto lang masasabi ko: ne-ne-ne-ne-ne. :p

No comments: